Want to learn how to Conceive A Boy? Looking for tips on how you can increase your odds of having a baby boy for you to wrap up in blue? Look no further than this article for the information you need on this rather controversial topic.
Though many medical experts and scientists will tell you it is in no way possible to choose the gender of your baby, many parents and researchers will tell you otherwise. Whether it’s tips passed down from generations or newly-found research-based methods, parents everywhere have been trying many things to have a baby boy. If you are one of these parents, then maybe you can try the tips below to conceive a boy.
The Scientific Method Of Conceiving A Boy
The most popular method for selecting a baby’s gender is the Shettles method. If you want to conceive a boy, then this method states you must first understand that the Y-chromosome carrying sperm that is so necessary to conceive a baby boy is smaller and more fragile than their X-chromosome counterparts; however, they do move much faster. If you want to have a baby boy by following the Shettles method, you should do the following:
- Have intercourse precisely on the day you ovulate. To find out when this is, you can use an ovulation calendar if you have a regular cycle, or you can chart your body basal temperature and track your cervical mucus. However, for the best results, it is encouraged to invest in a good fertility monitor that will pinpoint to you the precise day of your ovulation. The reason why you should know for sure is because as the Y-sperm is fragile they have shorter lives, and the egg needs to be readily available to be fertilized before the sperm dies out. The recommended time for sexual intercourse is therefore no earlier than 24 hours before ovulation and not later than 12 hours to increase your chances of conceiving a boy.
- When trying to conceive a boy, it is essential that the man’s sperm be deposited as close as possible to the cervix, so that the Y-sperm can swim up to the egg faster and fertilize it successfully before the X-sperm. For this, sexual positions such as missionary with the hips elevated and doggie-style are suitable.
- If possible, it is suggested to bring the woman to orgasm during intercourse to help aid the Y-sperm’s ascent to the waiting ovum. The female orgasm also releases bodily fluids which are alkaline in nature, which is favorable for the Y-sperm.
- The male partner should down a cup of caffeinated beverage such as coffee or soda before intercourse as this is believed to make the Y-sperm more energetic.
A note here though: the above method has been shown to be more than 75% effective; however, if you are not a very fertile woman, having sex just one day or two days a month will definitely reduce the overall chances of pregnancy, whether for a boy or a girl. Besides the above, there are also other things you can do to favor the conceiving of a boy.
Other Things To Consider When Trying For A Boy
Here are several other tips you can try out to aid your goal of giving birth to a boy:
1) The male partner should wear boxers instead of briefs to avoid overheating of the testes, which can be detrimental to overall production of sperm. Activities that heat up the testicles should also be avoided during the period of trying for a boy.
2) Both partners should practice a healthy lifestyle and avoid smoking, drugs and alcohol. In the male partner especially, smoking can easily kill off the fragile Y-sperm, which makes it a lot more difficult to conceive a boy since the Y-sperm needs to be abundant to increase your chances.
3) Researchers have found a link between eating a higher amount of calories and the increased chances of having a baby boy. Put on a little weight and eat well. Be sure to eat enough of all the necessary nutrients though, as too much or too little of anything is never good. Another research also revealed that women who had a bowl of cereal for breakfast everyday somehow drastically increased their chances of conceiving a boy, so eat up!
The tips I’ve given may be able to improve your odds of conceiving a boy. In some situations though, conceiving a baby itself can be difficult, what more a boy. In situations like this, it is recommended to try holistic methods to become more fertile.
Using A Step by Step Holistic Pregnancy Guide To Conceive A Baby Quicker
If you have been having difficulty conceiving, let me suggest to you the perfect guide for any couple having issues with infertility. Many couples have achieved success with this holistic and inexpensive guide, which is a product of extensive research by the author. You should definitely check it out!
Why not take a look at this one-of-a-kind pregnancy guide: Guide To Conceive A Boy
In a nutshell, there are several approaches you can take when trying to conceive a boy. The information given above is just a general guide on what you can do to increase your chances of having a baby boy. For those having trouble conceiving to start with, it is best to look to a step by step holistic guide for help.
Pave way for the stork to drop off your baby boy soon! Visit: How To Conceive A Boy